Postponed Until Spring 2014
2012 is the 2nd year for Colorado to host the USSSA National Cup and we look forward to this great amateur soccer event. This page will provide you complete details to prepare for weekend games.
2012 Final Game Schedules
2012 Champions & Runners Up
Elite Division Champions - Rovers, CO
Elite Division Runners Up - Wickham FC, TX
Open Division Champions - Guadalajara Chivas, CO
Open Divisioin Runners Up - Harpos, CO
Division 2/Over 30 Division Champions - Clearlink FC, UT
Division 2/Over 30 Division Runners Up - CO Sporting, CO
2012 Competition Rules
Teams and referees review these rules of competiton prior to first games. Games will be played in accordance with the FIFA Laws of The Game unless otherwise noted in the rules of competition.
2012/2013 FIFA Laws fo the Game
Key Points for Team Managers:
Review the Rules of Competition
Team manager/representative is required to check-in the team minimum of 1 hour prior to their first game of the tournament.
What is needed at team check-in?
- Two (2) copies of Official Roster - 22 player roster must be presented at the time of check-in, rosters are frozen
- Player Passes/Cards (if applicable)
- Travel Permits (for USASA teams if applicable)
- Guest Player Loan forms (if applicable)
- Medical/Youth waivers (if applicable)
- 18 players may participate in a game
- Teams must have 2 sets of jersey colors
- Teams must have "pennies", substitutes & substituted players must wear "pennies at all times while on the bench, and while warming up.
Key Points for Referees:
- Review the Rules of Competition
- Prepare and plan accordingly to arrive a minimum of 45 minutes prior to kickoff
- Team check-in procedures will be provided in the pre-tournament referee email